Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photos through my day...

So, I got an idea the other day from an online forum that I was on. Basically it is documenting your day through pictures. So I started... I will update my blog as I continue to take pictures.. Enjoy the first half of my day!

7 AM Made my bed

8 AM- Family Worship

9 AM- Pastor Dale's Prophetic Download (PD's PD) (sorry it is sideways)

10 AM- Video Editing

11 AM- More video editing

12-1 PM- LUNCH!

2 PM- KIDMO! Answering calls

3 PM- Entering online orders

4 PM- Working on ideas for my next photo project

5 PM- Cashing of paycheck

6 PM- Dinner/Dessert at the Duncans (I didn't eat dessert, but took a picture anyways)

7 PM- Listening to music and chillin' until LOST

8 PM- probably the 2nd best part of the day (1st was seeing Rachel Empey)... LOST!!!

9 PM- time for some freedom before bed

That was pretty much my day... Keep an eye out for my next photo projects, their going to be good!

2 comments:

Annie said...

cant wait!

larells said...

LOVED seeing your "day" lovey!