Thursday, September 28, 2006

Boundaries



They are such an important thing to have in life. Boudaries keep bad things out, but they also help prevent us from getting ourselves into things we shouldn't. God and I have been working a lot lately on what my boundaries are. The thing I have found is that even though it takes me a while to realize it, and I don't always like it at first, God's boundaries are seriously way better for me than mine are. God really does have my best interest at heart.


There is so much freedom associated with saying no to something that is outside of your boundaries.

I am only human and can only do so much. This is where I need to trust in God and know that, if i am within my boundaries, He will carry me through the times when I am feelilng like I can no longer do it.

God has been gracious to me in this all this week...

No comments: