Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Impact


I recieved two different emails today that impacted me.
The first one was from a long time friend, and she basically asked me if she was still my friend. I don't know why she would ask that, but it made me think about how much time I have put into our friendship. I just got very confused and i wondered if I had made any impact on her life...
The second one I got was from my little cousin and she explained a situation that she was in and then she asked for my advice. I really didn't realize, until that moment, that people look up to me. I have never thought of myself as one to be looked up to, but i guess I am. In that moment I realized that I have a responsibility to live a life worth emulating. Weather I want it or not, I have the ability to IMPACT someones life. That is a scary thought, I just hope that I can live up to whatever standard people are setting for me...

No comments: