Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Be careful what you pray for


So I was reading in my journal a prayer that I wrote the day I went to the Dominican Republic. As I read through it, I was taken back to the different experiences that I had on the trip. It is amazing how God will really do what you ask him to. For example, this is from my journal: "Father stretch me in ways that i have never been stretched before so that i will have to rely on you and you alone for strength. I am going in place of my Uncle, use me in miraculous ways." What is so neat about my trip is that I was STRETCHED in ways that I had never been stretched before, and I was used in ways that I would never have imagined. God is so faithful and when HE says ask and you will recieve, He means it. Don't mess with God, if you don't really want Him to do something, then don't ask for it.

No comments: