Friday, October 13, 2006

God is Good, all the time...all the time, God is Good


So I just wanted to take a minute to say how awesome God is. He is always faithful to me, and no matter what i am going through, HE is always there for me. God has opened up so many doors for me, and HE has been the way, the truth and the life. I love how God works through different people, and those people who do something for you, don't really know how much a small act of kidness means to me. God is gracious to me when i need it and when i don't. The times that i am so overwhelmed, are the times that he so gently hugs me. I love Him for that...He is my daddy and no matter what i am going through, HE will hold me tight...
so all i have to say is GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME...ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!!!!

No comments: