Monday, May 5, 2008

changes that are happening

5 days until graduation, and 15 days until I move to Nashville. Moving to Nashville is something that scares the living daylights out of me…in the flesh. There are so many things that are unknown to me out there. I don’t know anybody, I don’t know how to get anywhere, I don’t have a church, I don’t, I don’t, I don’t!!! there are so many I don’t knows in this whole experience, but there is something that I do know! I do know that my God is there with me, I do know that my God has opened this door for me, I Do know that my God is going to make it all alright. This move is for me like the ultimate step of faith in my life right now. Isn’t that what faith is? Stepping out into the unknown, or the scariness of life, but knowing that the Lord has it all in His hands? My Lord has called me to a life of faith. Part of having faith is knowing that the Lord is going to do what He promised. He has promised me only things to prosper my life, not to harm me, so I know that I won’t be harmed in this move as long as I stay in his hands. Another thing that I am having a hard time with is the fact that I am going to need to find a new church out in Nashville. I am a little nervous about this because I love The Rock and I have grown so much in the time I have attended there. The level of belief that the members and pastors of The Rock have is something that surpasses all churches I have seen to date. They are soo deep in their faith and walking in the truth of what God said He will do, He WILL DO. He said that He would heal us, so He will. It might not happen in our timing, but it will happen! That is so hard for some people to believe, but it is true! So when I think about moving to Nashville, my flesh may be scared, but my spirit is not! My spirit knows that what I am about to embark on is something that is so good, and something that the Lord will be a part of! He is going to protect me and He is going to guide me through this! He is my Rock and my Fortress, when I am scared, I can run to Him and know that I am safe!

No comments: