Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow in Tennessee

Ok, it's been a while since I've posted.. I'm sorry.  There is a lot going on and I am working on writing it all down.  I'll post it soon... Meanwhile, it snowed in Tennessee!!  It doesn't usually snow out here, but yesterday it got cold enough, so here you have it.  This is my first snowfall that I have experienced, and I was so excited!  It was a little scary driving on the snow and ice, but I got where I needed to go safely.  One neat thing that came from the snow was an unplanned roommate night.  Jeannie was originally supposed to have rehearsal up in Cool Springs, but they cancelled that because of road conditions, so we both were home and worked on Christmas gifts. (we are both making a majority of our gifts this year).  I had a blast!!!  We looked like 2 old ladies sitting in our living room, painting, sewing and watching White Christmas.  :)
When I woke up this morning, I looked out my window and saw the beautiful blanket of white snow on the ground.  It was such a great image for me of the Lord's purity.  Enjoy the pictures!!









2 comments:

.heidi.noelle. said...

:)

crispy said...

Maybe next snow we will be there to see it.

Thanks for your help the other morning. It has been a busy week and I can't wait to get there and just enjoy the new friendships.