Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ultimate Frisbee



Saturday was the Frisbee on the Farm tournament.  This is an Ultimate Frisbee tourney that our youth group, Uturn hosts every year to harvest funds so they can go to Camp Courtney.
Ultimate frisbee is a game that I had never heard of or played, until I moved to Tennessee.  I've found that it is a very popular sport.  
 Anyways, I played in the tournament this year (my first year) and I had a blast!  The downside is that I am still so sore! (three days later!)  My biceps and Pecs mainly.   This has given me a very real and sad reality that I am not in as good of shape as I thought I was.  Yes, I play softball twice a week, but I'm still not "in shape".  So, I am going to start working out and trying to get into shape again.  I'm still seeking the Lord to see what this will look like, but I have realized that I need to start taking better care of my body...

No comments: