Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sturgill Family

Let me just tell you about this family. They are a family full of the Spirit. I've had the honor and privilege of knowing them for 13 years; I've been mentored by them, watched (and still watching) their kids grow up, and watched the Lord grow our relationship into something so precious!
The way this shoot came about was that when I was spending time with the Lord, He dropped it in my heart to bless them with a photo shoot. They have poured so much into my life, this is THE LEAST that I could do for them. I love you guys! Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

larells said...

SUPER great pics honey. I am so proud of your photography work AND also EVERYTHING you do!!! Loved the one of them all laughing....

Sandra said...

Wow! This looks like an amazing family, especially the one in the black vest. He looks scrumptuous and take amazing pictures. I am sure he was the best!! CR

Sandra said...

Wow - the girl in the little dress looks the best! BG

Sandra said...

I know that the girl and the boy all look very nice but the kid with the shorts is definatly the best. He looks totally BE AWESOME! BR