Monday, April 4, 2011

Peters Family

Let me introduce to you the Peters family.  I met the father of this family (Chuck) back in May of 2008 when we both started working for KIDMO.  A few months later, I met Cris (Chuck's wife) and their 2 girls.  Over time, a friendship developed.  

I LOVE adoption stories.  And their's is a great one!!

I remember one night sitting at a local coffee shop with Cris and talking about adoption.  She shared with me the journey that she and Chuck were about to embark on.  At that point in time, there were so many "unknowns" but she told me that night that she felt like they were going to get 2 little boys.  Fast forward a few months, and they are heading to Ethiopia to pick up their new sons!  You can check out their full story here.  So, fast forward another year, and we are doing their family portraits!  This is a beautiful family, and all 4 of their kids are precious!  I'll stop talking now and let the images do all the talking! 
Thank you Chuck and Cris for allowing me to be a part of this process.  I've enjoyed watching and walking with you through it!  You have a BEAUTIFUL family!







6 comments:

Annie said...

Loves this :)

Lee and Bev said...

Great pictures of our family. Thanks, Stacee!

Lee and Bev said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Sue said...

What a beautiful family! I am so proud to say that I know them and love them dearly.

Linda said...

Nice pictures of a nice family!

larells said...

love, Love, LOVE these honey...you did an awesome job and I am sooo proud of you!!!!!