Sunday, May 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge intro/ Day 1

I'm always looking for ways to be creative, and in this season of transition that I'm in, I have to admit that it has been difficult.  I have wanted to pick up my camera so many times, but I honestly have not felt like I have had time, and that has been frustrating.  The way to counter frustration and pain is gratefulness.  I have so much to be grateful for, all I need to do is slow down and acknowledge it.  Check out this cool video about a lady who is making a documentary about Gratitude (here).  While she did a 365 day project, I feel like that is a little overwhelming for me, but I LOVE the idea... So I am going to do a 30-day project. For the next 30-days I am going to take a picture of something that I am grateful for, or something that represents the gratitude in my heart.  Check back daily and see what the Lord reveals to me over this next 30 days!

Day 1- 5.8.11
I'm grateful for: My Mom- without her, I would not be the woman I am today.  The words of my friend Jonathan represent only a fraction of what is in my heart: "my mother did more than just give me life. She showed me how to live."
Happy Mother's Day mom!





1 comment:

larells said...

OH SWEETHEART....jus read this blog post on 7.1.11 and THANKS sooo much for the wonderful tribute on me being YOUR Mom...would not want it any other way. Brought tears to my eyes. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! Mommy