Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bringing Home Luke

Ok, I know I have been LAME at blogging this year!  I just looked and my last post was Feb. 2013!!!  I have been posting on another blog that a friend and I started, but I honestly haven't done a whole lot of photography this year... But, It's fall, and business has picked up!  Why?  Because I'm doing something pretty cool (I think).  I have some friends who are adopting a little boy from Ethiopia.  You can check out their blog here.  I really wanted to support them financially, but I don't have much money, so I thought I would use what I do have.. my talents (photography) to raise money!  All the session fees are going straight towards the Pearson adoption.  And here's even better news!  They just got approved for a match grant, so basically anything that is donated to their adoption IS GOING TO BE DOUBLED!!!!  I've gotten a great response!  If you are in the middle tennessee area and are interested in supporting this wonderful family, while getting some amazing photos of YOUR family, contact me!!  I STILL HAVE SPOT AVAILABLE!!!

I'll be posting more from each of the sessions, but I wanted to first introduce you to the family who is adopting Luke from Africa.

I've known the Pearsons for 5 years now.  I met Al and Martha before they had kids, and now they have 2 (well 3, but Luke isn't home yet... he's still in Ethiopia!).  I photographed them 2 years ago, and we had a blast, but this time, the kids are older and more cooperative, so we got some amazing shots.  I had so much fun photographing them!

Seriously.. this family is GORGEOUS!!!







No comments: