Monday, November 4, 2013

Trish and Aubrey

I've been really busy with shoots benefiting the Pearson adoption.  I still have spots open, so book your session now!!

Get ready for some major cuteness!  I've known Trish for 5 years, and it has been so fun watching her daughter Aubrey grow up!  We went out to the park, and as soon as Aubrey got in front of the camera, she "turned on"!  She kept throwing out all sorts of ideas for shots, saying "what if we did this?" or "what if we did that?"  So fun!!!  It's always makes my job so much easier when I have people that are just natural in front of the camera, and that is Trish and Aubrey.  All I did was photograph this precious mom and daughter was document their interactions with each other.

Enjoy!





And then we also just had some fun!!!




No comments: