Thursday, November 2, 2006

Physical Therapy


As many know, I hurt my knee a few years ago, and i am finally getting some treatment. I went to the orthopedic surgeon, and he had me get a MRI..(which i find the results to in a few days), and he also wanted me to start PT asap, so that i can start getting a little stronger if i have to have surgery......
So the long journey of PT begins for me. I started PT today and it is going to be tough. the exercises that i have to do aren't "hard" but for someone who, like myself, is injured, they can be so draining and so hard (not to mention painful)! However, no matter how hard i feel the exercises might be, I am going to persevere because I know in the long run, it is going to help me. I know that it is what I need to do! PT is a good thing, it is making me stronger, and it is going to help me get back on my feet faster!

1 comment:

30-Something Girl said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery. I just went through this whole process myself and I am 6 weeks post surgery. Good luck to you!