Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dissapointment


So I am here in AZ visiting my sister and of course, I am alone...well sorta...my niece is here, but she is asleep right now...Anyways, I am so pissed at myself because I allowed myself to get excited again about how much time my sister and I were going to spend together, but the reality of it is that I let my hopes get to high. Out of the 4 days 5 nights that I am here, she only has 1 day off, Thanksgiving...
I know that she has to work and stuff but still, i don't think she tried hard enough to get time off.
I guess I can't be too pissed because she did say that the time that she is off, she is going to dedicate that to me and me alone...So i am happy about that. I guess i am done for now, but today was a long and boring day for me. All I did was sit around on my ass all day...i played with my niece a little, but then i watched a lot of tv and i did a little homework...
I did come to the realization that I am going to have more time to work on my homework than i thought i was going to....that is good

No comments: