Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Church...community


Even before I left The Rock, I was praying that the Lord would lead me to an amazing church where He was moving, a place where I would find a community. He has done that. I found a community at NewSong Christian Fellowship. NewSong is a FourSquare church with multiple campuses around the Nashville area. The main campus is in Cool Springs, and there is a campus in Spring Hill (which is by me). There is a young adult group called Frontline and every other week there is life groups. I shouldn't be, but I am blown away at the amazing community I have found within a week. My roommate introduced me to some people before she left for Camp Courtney, and immediately we hit it off. The last time I felt this way was when I started attending The Rock. It is a place of love and pure friendship. I have thanked the Lord everyday for bringing me to NewSong and I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do here!!! Please keep me in prayer as I grow in the Lord and I grow at this church.

3 comments:

larells said...

Pumpkin, it thrills my heart to know you are making friends and having connections in your life and after only being there a week. God indeed is GOOD. I love you, Mommy.

It's Me said...

So glad to hear you found New Song - are the pastors there Dale and Joan Everist? So glad your keeping us all updated.

crispy said...

Stacee, I am so glad to get to know you through the blog even before we arrive and meet face to face.

I look forward to seeing how God works in our lives and refines us to be more Christ-like.

Thanks for the blog link.

Cris