Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm still here..

Just a little note to say that I'm still here. A lot has happened over the past few weeks, and 2 things have prevented me from posting...1) I've been WAY to busy to actually sit down and write something or 2) When I do sit down to write, I have complete writer's block and don't want to just ramble here, so I just don't post....

I started the IDT (Immersion Discipleship Training) Program last week, and It was a great week of orientation and hearing from our pastoral team. I am so blessed to be able to work and learn and grow under them in this season! It is going to be an intense year for me, I can already tell!
Today we start work assignments, which I am excited about. I can't wait to sit down with Jordan and see all that he has in store for me. I know that I am going to learn and grow leaps and bounds serving under him and serving our city of Spring Hill!

No comments: