Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things that bring you rest

We all have those things that the Lord has given us to bring us joy, peace and rest. For me, one of those things is photography. I have been doing photography for 12 years now.. starting out with a point and shoot camera, but learning what it means to compose a shot. All through high school and college I have used photography as an outlet for "stress relief". I have been pursuing photography as a form of income lately, but the past few months, I realized that I haven't been doing photography just for fun. It is something that the Lord has provided for me to get rest through, yet I have not been doing it. SO, the other night, I was talking with Kim and we decided to go out and do a shoot for fun! We called Rach up and out we went. No agenda, just my friends, me and my camera! Here are a few of the shots from our day!!

No comments: