Friday, March 12, 2010

weekend

This past weekend was so much fun! I know it is practically a new weekend, but I just needed to blog about this before I head out to CA! Last Saturday started out with a fun frisbee game! IHS won, which is great!

After that, Mitch came down to the hill to help me repaint my office at KIDMO! When I arrived, it was this nasty green...

when we got done, it turned into this beautiful brown!

After that, I met Kim and we went out to Huffs! We got our sandwiches and sat on the back porch. I of course, tried to hit the stop sign with rocks (unsuccessfully i must sadly admit). Then, we picked up Rachel and went out and had our impromptu photo shoot. What a great day!

Then, Sunday was the Academy Awards!! I watch 2 award shows a year, the Academy Awards and the Tony's! Congrats to Sandra Bullock who was named best actress in a leading role this year, and Katherine Bigelow whom made history this year in winning Best Director. She is the first woman in Academy Award history to win this!

No comments: