Monday, August 11, 2008

Talents

I realized today at just how many talented people I have in my life.  I am so blessed to know these people and to also have them pouring into my life.  The Lord knows what I need and who I need it from and He is bringing me together with those people at critical times.  He has given us all gifts and talents that are to be used to glorify His name.  
I am a photographer. No where as good as I could be, but I am always looking for ways to increase my knowledge and skill in this area.  Since I have started attending NewSong, I have been put in touch with many professional photographers and we are starting to build relationships.  A couple of them have said that I can assist them on some shoots and learn.  One of them is Amy Conner (check out her work here), and another one is Meishach Moore (check his stuff out here).  I am excited to see how the Lord uses them in my life, both personally and professionally.  I know that it is going to be good because the Lord is knitting me together with people that will help me grow.  
Other connections I have made are: Dave Pines, Stoney Noell, Chuck Peters.  The great thing about these connections is that I know I have people I can go to when I have questions, need support, or if I need something done!  The Lord has blessed me with talented people around me for me to grow.


No comments: