Monday, August 18, 2008

weekend

well, this weekend was a blast!  It started off on Friday night with Small Group.  We were over at a friends house and we had fun talking about different things, but then we dove straight into what was going on in our lives, and we took everything to the Lord in prayer.  I am constantly moved and amazed how prayer ties people together and bonds them!  I love my SG!!!
Then Saturday was a "long milage" day in our training.  We ran 5 miles.  It was tough, but i didn't feel like I was going to die during it.  After, I had some weird vision things going on, but quickly my running buddies prayed for me.  After a quick shower, I raced over to NewSong Cool Springs for the start of a wedding day.  I was asked on Friday if I would be willing to assist a photographer, Meishach Moore with a wedding on Saturday.  Of course I said yes!  It is something I have wanted to do for a while because I want to gain the experience that comes from assisting.  It was a great wedding, and a very long day, but at the end of the day, I was so happy to have been able to learn from Meishach, and to have been able to bless Robby and Ferris Owen on their day!  I must have done something right, because Meishach asked me if I would like to assist him again sometime?  again i said YES!  so i am assisting him again this coming saturday.  Hopefully the Warnock/Owen wedding was the first of many to come.  After the wedding, I went to Baja Fresh with some of my friends, and we ended up having a dance party in the parking lot.  so fun!  Sunday was church, naps and dinner... very relaxed, but spent with great people!

No comments: