Friday, September 26, 2008

Laughs at work... pt. 2... holes in ceilings


Ok, so I said I would write another post about funny things that have happened at work recently...  About a week ago, we were shooting another pick up shot for Prof Sock, and we blew a fuse with all the lights.  So, Brandon and I went into the attic b/c he was going to show me which fuse I needed to flip.  I couldn't exactly see where he was pointing, so I stepped on a beam and my foot slipped... yup, then my leg went through the ceiling!  But it wasn't any ceiling, it was the ceiling into our boss' office.  And as my luck would have it, Bill was in his office... and take it even further, he was in a meeting with Mark and a prospective INVESTOR!!!  So here I am, my leg dangling in the air in his office with them all in a meeting... It all happened so fast, that it took a minute for us all to register what had just happened.  When it did, Bill and Mark asked if I was ok, I said I was and then removed my leg from the hole... Meanwhile, Chuck heard something, and he came in and totally started laughing!  He made sure I was ok, but then had to leave because he was laughing too hard and didn't want Bill to hear.. But Chuck helped me make a temp. fix for Bill....

4 comments:

KIDMO said...

Oh my gawsh! It was funny! Thanks for posting thi... the world needs to know!
~cp

crispy said...

I told Chuck that it would have been funnier if you were wearing a skirt that day...all dangling through the ceiling with bare legs. Just for your sake I am glad that you weren't that humiliated in front of an investor.

~S~~~~~ said...

that would have been horrible!!! and my legs would have gotten scratched up!

larells said...

OH MY GOSH...I didn't realize the hole was THAT big!!!!